Wednesday, November 17, 2010

week 7 EOC: How to evaluate someone in 15 easy steps

Hardly anything, because I did not understand the assignment. No, I was not surprised. I was decently prepared by looking at the chapter, and listening to the teacher. Nina, and Kelsey gave very quick answers and did not hesitate. I was fine with the interview and gave my answers. Nina felt she was a good student. Kelsey felt she was a good student. They both (Nina and Kelsey) would be good at what ever their degree is and probably excel. Yes I would want them to represent the school. This experience could have been better by not being fictitious and barely understandable. A real person and a better explanation of what this is all for since I will probably be doing little to none of this in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment